This Fellowship promises you the opportunity to:
- Perform at 3 lunchtime concerts
- Hold 3 late night organ concerts that use the organ in non-traditional ways
- Perform at 6 orchestral concerts at St John's Smith Square or another venue with the full orchestra. This will
require 3 days for each concert for rehearsal time.
- Attend the Anghiari Festival (in Italy) for part of the week
- Support our schools learning and participation programme across the year 3 days a term
- Support our musical zoo and family concerts once a term
- Engage with other opportunities, e.g. at weddings and other concerts
- Be supported at and attend the Welcome Week, Residential Course and artist development
workshops and training sessions.
There is no fee to be part of this Fellowship: the place is free, and it’s free to apply too. Furthermore, the appointed Organist will be awarded a bursary to help towards the cost of living in London.
Please note, it is generally not possible to undertake the programme while still studying.
Southbank Sinfonia is committed to improving equality, diversity and inclusion across the organisation. We therefore actively seek applications from individuals with backgrounds currently underrepresented in the arts.
We welcome applications from all sections of the community, regardless of age, disability, gender identity or gender expression, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, or any other equality characteristic.
- If you have any further queries about the programme or the audition process, please do not hesitate to contact us on auditions[AT]southbanksinfonia[DOT]co[DOT]uk or you are welcome to call one of our team on 020 4553 0758 who will be very happy to give advice.